Until now it was only possible to register with Rebellion with a Spanish ID card and TIE (residence permit)¹. But we have news, if you have an official document from any of the countries listed below, it is now possible to register in Rebellion with your national identity card or passport as long as you reside in Spain and have a Spanish phone number:

Austria*, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark*, Estonia, France, Germany, Finland, Greece, Holland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain**, Sweden and United Kingdom*

¹ Due to the regulations established by world organizations that fight against Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing, Rebellion does not allow commercial relations with nationals of the following countries: Cuba, Syria, Iran, Crimea and North Korea; considered high risk.

* It is possible to register with Rebellion if you have a passport from this country but not an identity card.

** It is possible to register with the identity card and residence permit (TIE) but not with a passport.

Did this answer your question?